Saturday, August 19, 2023

Fun Cards - clouds and Hot air Balloons

 Do these ever really get less fun to do?  I have three different designs of hot air balloon. I am a little nuts about them. This is my favourite of the lot. 

 I enjoy making these so much that I kinda have to keep track in my head of who I sent Balloon cards to so that I do not continually send them the same type of card.  

This one is for a 7year old BFF of my daughter.  

The penant streamer was made from washi tape - after years of painfully cutting perfect tiny diamonds and then folding them over the cord, then trying to glue them together, I finally realised I can just fold washi tap over on itself and then cut them into triangles - DOH - why I didnt think of this earlier is directly correlate to my DOH-brain.  

I totally scratched out the personalised birthday sentiment out of a piece of rainbow themed scratch card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you stop by the Tincan deli - I love interacting with other bloggers, crafters and anyone else who is up for a chat. If you leave a comment I am going to come over to your blog and visit there for a while!!!>