Tuesday, August 8, 2023

A few cards here and there

 There are a couple I have made over the last 6 years, I still like doing it - just never get the time to do it as much anymore, they still are fun nevertheless.  Mainly I post them to Pinterest.  I like Pinterest - so quick and easy and fast to share to.  I have ghosted Blogger for Pinterest - its true.  I never quite got into Instagram, even though I have an account.  I just like Pinterest so much more - like its for grown-ups who dont really want to be grown ups but also wanna be grown-ups - strike that and replace with NEED TO BE GROWN-UPs.

You dont have to go through all this time consuming blog writing as well.   Anyway - here is a new card that I loved making - it was a birthday card - you just needed a set of stitched star nesting dies and "Bob's your stardust!"  Kinda loved giving it a slightly vintage retro tatty feel.  That was my favourite part.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you stop by the Tincan deli - I love interacting with other bloggers, crafters and anyone else who is up for a chat. If you leave a comment I am going to come over to your blog and visit there for a while!!!>