Thought I’d share this really simple card that took only about 10 minutes to make. It is a trifold or a “Z” card fold. When you need to make a bunch of different card that are cool but dont take a lot of time, this is a handy go-to design.
- 2 o3 colours of Ink
- 1 crazy stamp
- Imagination for the sentiment
- Calligraphy or chisel nibbed Pen to write the sentiment
- Contrasting Gel Pen if you want to add more flair to the Letterring
- Fun button or embellishment
- fold A4 sheet into 3 equal sections A, B and C.
- From the B section, start from about 2/3rd’s from the bottom of the card and start to draw a gentle curve all the way to the opposite edge of about 1/3rd from the bottom of section C
- Cut away the top portion
- Fold into a Z Shape
You can also glue down the open edge of the C- section to create a little pocket where you can insert a gift card or trinket.