Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Day of the DAD

πŸ’€πŸ’€ this is a bonus postπŸ’€πŸ’€

 I have a funny punny 6year old!  She's a little eccentric in her tastes.  She loved the Disney film Coco, and ever since then has been intrigued by Dia de Muertos (did I spell that right?).   Anywhooooo, we were talking about Father's day and making Father's day cards and I bought a new unbranded, generic, no designer vine wreath die from Temu.  So we did a test run of the die.  We used some background paper that we got from Temu as well as the remaining woodslice that we had cut up and coloured from the Tim Holtz/Sizzix set that we used in the last card.  Once we started layering everything together -  For reasons only known to my eccentric little girl - this die reminded her of sugar skulls and calacas and from there was born the best giggles only a six year old could produce - "Mom" she said - "We should call this card - 'Day of the Dad'!" - I gotta say I could not have come up with something as awesome as that- so here it is a "Day of the Dad" card for her dad.




Temu has been great for getting everything from sparkle paint, to dies, to stencils, even resin which I made the tiny dew drops with.  If you are thinking of checking the marketplace out and have never bought from them before - I have a code that will help you get coupon bundles of up to R2000 (zar) or the U$D equivalent of $55 - you will also qualify for 30% off your first order.   TEMU is like the affordable version of Amazon or Wish.  Shipping is free in South Africa right and you pay import tax calculated on the nature of your goods.  I find that this works out for my wallet a whole lot better than going through Amazon.  So what I an going to do is drop my link here below - and you can use it to qualify for the coupon bundle or the discount.

⭐️Click the link https://temu.to/m/ulqdrhgg4l0 to get πŸ’°R2,000 coupon bundle 

or 

⭐️ Search  acp636712 on the Temu App to get πŸ’°30% off discount !!

You may use this code as a voucher code on checkout as well~

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you stop by the Tincan deli - I love interacting with other bloggers, crafters and anyone else who is up for a chat. If you leave a comment I am going to come over to your blog and visit there for a while!!!>