Sunday, May 19, 2024

Cake Stencil and Patterned Paper hacks - a second part to the story

 Yes I am back with the next installment of guerilla crafting.

My next project that I will enter into the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge is this one.





Yoh, this one was a whole lot of fun to make.  I always forget how lovely a simple Primary colour palette on Kraft card is.  

I made the patterned paper by using distress ink in Spiced marmalade,Candied apples, Black Soot and Peacock Feathers on kraft and similar toned paper.  

I bought the cake stencils from TEMU - once again I am happily going to sing about how affordable these are. ZAR R45 is about U$D 2.50

They have a magnificent variety to choose from. And you can co-ordinate your own shape and size bundle if you want.  I am so thrilled with my guerilla crafting supplies from TEMU that I am happily affiliating with the site now to offer anyone on the struggling end of crafting supplies a chance to get stuff on discount there as well.  If you want to use my referral link - to check out the awesome generic, non-branded bake and cake stencil stuff you can find there - You can also qualify for a R2000/ U$D 110 coupon + 30% off  if you would like that with referral code/link as a new user - which is clickable right here https://temu.to/m/ulqdrhgg4l0 

Happy guerilla crafting - may your craft cart supplies be plentiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you stop by the Tincan deli - I love interacting with other bloggers, crafters and anyone else who is up for a chat. If you leave a comment I am going to come over to your blog and visit there for a while!!!>