Saturday, May 16, 2015

Just some love to share

My sister-in-law posted this picture of my brother, my nephew and my dad.

I absolutely love it so much, I find myself tearing up every single time I look at it.  

I am so moved by how my dad's influence of tenderness in the life of his son and his grandson is so preciously evident.

I love how and where the light falls - as if highlighting the  moment, reminding us that its something worth capturing. 

 I don't scrapbook, but I think I might scrap-canvas this beautiful picture of  love shown across 3 generations.


And just because he is such an adorable munchkin - I am just going to randomly add more pictures of this gorgeous kid!!







1 comment:

  1. He's so cute indeed. You're right, family is essential and is worth to focus on. Hugs.. Lys.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me happy when you stop by the Tincan deli - I love interacting with other bloggers, crafters and anyone else who is up for a chat. If you leave a comment I am going to come over to your blog and visit there for a while!!!>