Sunday, August 2, 2015

Whats going on?

Hi guys, 

Well July 2015 has ended and it has been a great month, from multiple birthday parties, parties and excellent company.  Here is a little collection of what I have been up to.

two girls and a thing

In Cass and Dash's paradise garden

I no longer straighten out my natural curls and I have decided that I love red - thanks to my  new friend for this picture on the floor
With Tommy and Cass at Hidden Festival

Same fellas with Michelle

Psychedelic stomping boots with Michelle

A little pretend cabaret on a night out on town - FUUUUUNNNN
Witchy brew with me best bud Nicol

a night out on the town and the bicest dress I own and possibly the only time I will ever look "elegant"
AWESOME BIRTHDAY SURPRISES
 
work surprises
From Left to Right - Nicol, me. Brandon, Tommy, Cass and Isabel with a hidden Dash possibly behind Tommy at another one of the birthday bashes

Nicol my best buddy, and I at fancy schmancy Country Club for a joint birthday dinner

Yes - July was fun for me


2 comments:

  1. Many happy returns! Looks like you've had a wonderful time. You sure do clean up well! Some lovely shots of you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been having an amazing month. Belated birthday greetings - and apologies for another long absence. Work has been full-on, so I'm only now getting a chance to catch up with some of my favourite crafters.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me happy when you stop by the Tincan deli - I love interacting with other bloggers, crafters and anyone else who is up for a chat. If you leave a comment I am going to come over to your blog and visit there for a while!!!>